Wednesday, March 21, 2007

mmmm... Franky is worried...

Yeap... Franky is really really worried... I have to prepare something for the team and I still dont have a clue of how to do it... But the good news is that I just got my computer to work, so I have access almost all day to a computer to get my things done.

To tell you a little bit more about my trip to Mexico... I got late to the airport, and the guy said: "5 more minutes and you could loose your flight"... Buuuuuuuuut, didnt happen, Im here!, the flight was great, I read all the time the preparation materials and I also "visited Costa Rica", sorry, I meant, I stayed in an airplane for 45 minutes in Costa Rica... They didnt let us go out!!!!

I arrived and as I said we went to Cami's house and we got drunk, Sebastian gave us Aguardiente Colombiana!!!, shit, my first time drinking pure Aguardiente... To tell you about the next days I should get the pictures... As soon as I get some you'll know more :-)...

I'm gonna continue working and looking for the way to prepare what I have to prepare... aaaaaaand Im gonna continue eating tacos, quesadillas, etc.... Are you jealous?... I would be if I were you :-P

Hugs from Guanajuato.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Whatever it is i know you'll find a way and you'll do great :) Glad to hear you're enjoying your time in Mexico. And yes, i am jealous :) Very!!!

Big hugs from Bangkok.
TQ
Rob
x

Nico(leta) said...

Hmm..sounds like you are having a tough life there...
Happy to hear you are having fun..but I am still waiting for the proof:)...PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses,
Nico

Rob said...

Thanks so much for our 'secret chat'... ;) You helped me to see that things weren't really as bad as i thought. So i've managed to work through everything still with a smile on my face :)

TQ
ROb
xox

Franky said...

Pictures will come soon... But all of you may go to live.myaiesec.net and watch the AXLDS pics :-)

And Rob... How can our chat be a secret chat if you talked about it in public :-P... Still Love u!

And still having fun!!!!

Rob said...

One magical month already passed, hopefully many more to come :) Your present is on its way, hopefully will be waiting for you when you get back to the office ;)

Enjoy the rest of the conference.
Love & hugs
Rob
x