Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just finished!

Well guys! we just finished the Spanish Speaking Presidents Meeting (SSPM)... My last task here... My last responsibility as MCP of AIESEC in Venezuela here in Mexico... The meeting was great! we had good discussions and we got to commitments, hopefully commitments that are going to be accomplished this time... Im gonna make sure that Venezuela fullfil ours.

Now Im in the MC House working in some small things and answering some emails... Tomorrow I wanna go to the pyramids, to the computer center (need to buy a pd) and to "Basilica de la Guadalupe"... And Im pretty sure that there are some other things I should see... Buuuuut, no time!

So people... hope you're ok... Thanks for reading me... Dont ask for pics!

Love

Frank

1 comment:

Aine said...

heeeeeeeeeey :) last international duty as MCP of Vzla ;) I'm sure there are a few things you have left to do at home! I am beginning to think I have too much to do and too little time...hmmm maybe I should have double termed ;) only kidding Aisling :)

As for the future...it looks more and more solid :) well at least the way I want it to turn out does ;)

te extrano tonto <3
A