Friday, April 13, 2007

LOOOOOOTS TO DO!

Ok... Rob just told me that it seems that I stoped my editing moment... Porbably he's right... I just think that I came back to my reality and actually is kind of worse. Why?, I have soooooooooo much to do, I mean, I left the Cy once for IPM, that was ok 'cause it was my job and also I was on school holidays...

Buuuuuuuuuut I also left the Cy to go to Mexico and I missed 2 weeks of classes plus lots of work I had to finish by those weeks (I did some of the work in Mexico, but not eeeeverything). Sooo, right now I'm trying to catch up my classes and exams, paper works and friends (yeah right, they want to kill me)... Plus tons of work I have to do.

But you know what's the best thing?... Guess... I'm still excited, happy and frustrated... Im soooo happy with the work Im doing these days. The preparation of NATCO is greeat, the agenda, sessions. Im also in the tracking days of the national plan. Im having great meetings in the MC. Im watching opportunities eeeeverywhere. Im still listening a lot of music. Im just living!

To tell you a little bit about my life these days... I arrived on Good thursday and I spent the night with mny mom going to 7 different churches (catholic tradition), sooo insted of resting I spent the night in the whole city 'till 1 am. Anyway on friday I went also to the church, but this time I took my grandma who wanted to go, I stayed there for 4 hours almost. The cool thing is that I could see and talk to good friends I had long time without speaking to. For those who dont know me, I used to spend lots of time in church during 10 years of my life.

Saturday and Sunday were familiy and friends days... I had the chance to go to COPAS! (I really love that club) and I look for chocolate eggs in my grandma house, the adults (Im still a child) hided the eggs in all the house and the garden and we looked for them (fuuuuun!!!)... Of course, I couldnt miss my time to work on AIESEC during those days, although I couldnt do as much as I wanted.

These days I've been going to the office, having meetings, going to classes, catching up... Difficult, and I feel some professors actually look at me as the guy that is noooo interested at all in their classes... FUCK! I had an amaizing experience that gave me more than what they could give me in those 2 weeks :-P

Soooo... Thats the resume that I can give right now... Have to go back to work... Very excited and happy!!! I just cant stop movements in my body and music in my head...

Loooooove is in the air!

2 comments:

Aine said...

COOOOOOOOOPAS!!!!! siiiigh! I want a night dancing with you and Carlos ;)

gracias por el correo :) como siempre me has regalado una sonrisa :) te quiero mucho :)

Unknown said...

Franky! Me sigue entreteniendo tu blog, tenia tiempito que no lo leía pero ya me puse al tanto.

Deberia odiarte, y me deberias caer muy mal, por el simple hecho de que olvidaste felicitarme en mi cumple (años anteriores me felicitabas - 11/04)... pero bueno, a pesar de eso aún Te Quiero Mucho

Quiero que sigas disfrutando! y pues, sigas buscando sentirte asi como lo expresas... con la actitud adecuada para aceptar el día a día

Te quiero Mucho.. Desde una esquina de mi casa aqui en valencia. Tu fan y amiga, Francys! :)

NOS VEMOS EN CONEXIÓN 2007!