Thursday, May 17, 2007

Near future...

Hehehehe... The reason for my excitment these days... I mean, I've been dreaming and creating lots of expectations around the plans that my mind is conceiving... hmmmm... Let me share some with you, or probably all.

Right now I'm in my transition time, which is starting with great results. My MCPe is very happy in her position and expecting lots for her experience. This weekend I'm leaving for a training, an AIESEC training most of you should think, buuuut NO! Im going to a Camp Guide training/selection. YES! I'm really happy 'cause I've always wanted to be a Camp Guide and I never had the time before to do it, but the opportunity just came to me and I'm taking it. So this weekend the Directors of the camp will select the people that will have lots of fun with lots of kids.

Right after there are 2 possibilities depending on several factors... But basicly one of the options is going out of the Cy (I'll tell you later depending on some of these factors), the other option is taking a trip around my country, wanna know why? CLICK HERE! Hopefully what you're gonna see there is enough reason for you to understand :-)... And maybe also to join me!

In september I'm going with my family to U.S., yes! after several years of not going to US with my family there's gonna be a family trip to US again... We're gonna remember old times 'cause we're going to Orlando, that means Disney World and other parks :-), that's really exciting! I'm gonna have too much fun in the water parks, the new rides, new attractions...

And in October... Coming back... starting to work aaaaaaaaaaaand... My last year in the university HOPEFULLY!

What do you think? Wouldn't you like to have plans as excited as mine? Wanna come? hehehehe...

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (Which means that I'm singing and dancing more than usual)

3 comments:

Aine said...

of course I want to come muppet! the cmap guide part too! I aaaaaaaaaaalways wanted to do that when I was younger! hehehe your mom must be even more excited than you are considering the plans to go to Orlando!

Dale un abrazo para mi :) un besote! te quiero muxo

Rob said...

Yes :D

Anonymous said...

q chévere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! con tanto gusto te acompa~naría!!!!!

...pero q pena q lo más probable es q me voy por allá (= algún país latinoamericano, del cual todavía no sé cual va a ser) en septiembre, es decir, cuando tu habrás teminado tu viaje por Venezuela y ya estás en los EE.UU. ... :-S

Un abrazo desde Alemania...